Category : Uncategorized
In Windows 10 Microsoft has decided to include the solitaire application. If you would like a shortcut on your Windows 8 computer you will first have to download it for free from the App Store.
After the application is on your computer, follow the steps below:
1. Right click on the desktop -> New -> Shortcut.
2. Where it says “Type the location of the item:” enter this (without brackets): [C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /c start “” “xboxliveapp-1297287741:” && exit3].
3. Click Next.
4. Where it says “Type a name for this shortcut” you can enter “Solitaire.”
5. Click Finish, and you should have a new icon.
6. If you don’t like the default icon you can download a new one here: https://www.iconfinder.com to see steps on changing your icon click here.